Log Burners & Solid Fuel Central Heating Installations
Log burners are an increasingly attractive and green way to heat your home.
Installed correctly they will be a welcome feature and add value to any home as well as providing a cheap source of fuel. They are a very effective way to keep a home warm as the seasons change, without needing to turn on the central heating and there is nothing better than a real log fire on a cold winter evening. Log burners are also a good source of heat in a power cut because no gas boiler will work without electricity.
All log burners and solid fuel boilers must be fitted by a HETAS*-approved installer such as Green Leaf Construction.
Log burners are a key part of our business; there is much more to them than simply fitting the burner: the chimney must be inspected, tested and lined if necessary and the hearth must be a certain size and thickness to meet regulations; the chimney must be sealed top and bottom and, above all, it has to look right.
Log burners can be free standing, inset into an existing fireplace opening or even installed where there is no chimney.
Order today and we will install it before Christmas
- Please contact us for a free quote or to discuss your options.
- We cover Poole, Bournemouth, Dorset and Hampshire.
- We can supply, fit and guarantee your log burner.
- We can fit a log burner you have bought. (It must be CE approved to be fitted in a house.)
- We can fit a flue liner to an existing log burner.
* HETAS – Heating Equipment Testing and Approval Scheme (UK)
Please contact us for a free consultation or quote.